http://www.justgive.org

My autoharp in many settings. Fear Thou Not, 501(c)3 promotes the Buddy System

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Instant Buddy


When you go somewhere and you are alone, be aware. When you get a chance, say hello to other women and watch out for them. Tell them you are watching out for them.

Hug Story Empowerment is not scheduled to have another party until early December. I like meeting in public places as an added safety.

Instant Buddy is about being aware. Talk to women in isolated places. Ask them to join you so that you are not alone and that you are both watching out for each other. Men are trained to do this when they have weapons in law enforcement and in the military.

I like to say hello to women. Sometimes if their children are crying I go and offer to help.

Be safe, and use a wooden spoon to "hammer" a song if you lose your pick!

No comments:

Chaplain to the World

Chaplain to the World
NaNoWriMo 2008 winner

Wordle

charharp

Autoharp, diatonic and chromatic. I am in need of jamming with people.

Counter for FCRP 2008

About Me

My photo
Murder On The Silver Comet Trail is on Amazon.Fear Thou Not, P.O. Box 1268, Hiram, GA 30141